2008 November 18 Tuesday

16/11 Sunday
Wake up very early and just sleep for about 3 hours only
Going to PENANG BRIDGE RUN with Ting Feng and Khoon Yen
Khoon Yen came to my house then we together wait Ting Feng at a bus stop
Then go to QB there by Ting Feng's car
Have to walk inside cause the road have been blocked by the POLICE
We saw a mini size JUNGLE beside the road
There got Elephant, Lion, Tiger and many more
So scare but fortunately we are safe !!!!
Hahahaha
Three of us are very tired when we reached the beginning of the start...
"P'ng!" the race is start
Yiyang and I just run as fast as possible
But i feel i'm gonna die after i run for about 1 km in the speed of 1km/second
Walao you will feel it when you try it yourself
Then i start walk and Yiyang start emo
Wa.....
We reach the famous PENANG BRIDGE at 6.20am
See many people run and walk(walk more than run)
Then when the wind blow i feel stomachache
Wanna .... Hehe ....
So stop running and just walk
Yiyang my "best" friend din wait me and run by himself until i cant find him
We run until the half of the bridge only turn back...
I don think we just run 10km
After that i see my tuition teacher's son
And i win him
Wahahahaha although his stamina is better than me
The time when i reach the finish point there arent so many people
So i think i get the first place !!!
But the officer in-charge just tell me that
"you're 15 place..."
Walao i get 15th in such big long run competition !!!
First time... I GET IT !!!
Yeah
This is the prove i get 15th in the QUARTER PENANG BRIDGE RUN
















*15th place just get two medals..Sweat..The organiser

Yeah....
After finish the race and wait for about 30minutes to 1 hour....
I see my old old friend again
Goh Ruo Yun
But i din say hello to her because i see her friends around her and lazy to talk to her also
So paiseh
Hahaha
Then have to find Mr. Ng Ting Feng who is Lost...
So find the whole Qb also din see him
At last i phone Ruo Yun and she tell me Ting Feng is in M'cdonald now
I rush there and Ting Feng tell me that he just ate two burgers
Walao...Speechless
Nothing to write about ad...
For more information please visit http://idominic.blogspot.com/
Thanks


17/11 Monday
Booksales
Banner
Motorola Handphone Games
RM1.60
Fried Rice
Wei Sern
Zi Xun
Khay Yam
11.10am
Gurney
Casual wear
SJK(C) Jelutong Reunion
Friends
Shih Lin Restaurant
RM8.50
Lee Pui Yee(don know how to spell)
Cinema















*so many tickets...introduce...Black(Zhen Yu) Red(Zi Xun)

Shaun Ch'ng and many more
Jia Xian(wah ! so tall !)
Madagascar 2 : Escape to Africa
MOVE IT !!!
CLHS boys
Saw Pui Yee again
Emo
Red-Box
M'cdonald Ice Cream
Taxi Stop
Khay Yam car
Being Scold
Sleep


18/11 Tuesday
My eldest sister Birthday !!!
Happy Birthday to Ms. Ewe Joo Ann !!!
Yeah ...
The best sister in the world

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小时候

乱七八糟的心情

26th September 2015