Marathon

Yesterday went for Penang Bridge Marathon
Yiyang, Jason Lee and I managed to finish the 21km in 3 hours time
I think we just use 2 hours and 50 minutes something to finish it
Not a bad result
I run so fast just because want to finish the marathon earlier so that i can see her

I said I wanna say hello to her
After waiting her in the rain for about 1 hours more
I din see her ...
Quite disappointed ...
Haiz ...

While waiting, both my legs cramp suddenly
Haha so noob, just run 21km nia also will cramp
The st. john is a bit beh syiok of me because i keep calling them for help
Walk to Desmond home alone without shoes because I want to say hello to her myself only

Now both my legs cant walk ad
Somewhere near my tapak kaki swell ad
Suffering now ...


Really enjoy the time run on the bridge with Yiyang and Jason Lee !
Thanks !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小时候

乱七八糟的心情

26th September 2015