Trip to Maxwell Hill

An unforgettable trip for me, this year, Lower Sixth in Chung Ling High School.
From the planning till the last second of the trip, I've been involved in making the trip success.
Learned so many things and got experience that others can't get it. I'm happy to be one of the organizers, as this trip is not held in Penang only, but to other state, Perak, the place that seems to be unfamiliar for us.

The hardest part to run this trip, is to plan the date that all most of us can make it. At first, we set at 5,6 and 7 of December, but unexpected thing happened. The trees fell and knocked at the bungalow that we rented, a week time is needed to repair the houses, problems started here. The officers of Maxwell Hill asked us to change the date, with the dates they provided, the trip seems have to be cancelled. At last, one of the organizers, Wen Fang made the decision and booked the bungalow at 13, 14 and 15 of December, this is really a brave decision because we didn't ask our classmates who is free at these dates. Since the bungalows have been booked, what we can do the next is please our classmates to make this trip success. Guess what, we managed to make 17 out of 24 agree with this date and follow us to the trip ! Hurray ! Haha

The following thing we needed to do is to buy the food and some tools to catch those insects. Tesco is always the best choice for us to get those things. Yee Haur, Wen Fang, Waygen, Hui Ying, Chun Hoong and me spent almost 2 hours to buy all the things. Again, this is also a nice experience and memory for us. Oh, before that, we decided to take the bus from terminal bus stop till Simpang ( somewhere in Perak ) as it is far more cheaper than taking the personal bus. The price to take the cheap bus is we have to walk a distance and take public transport in Perak, maybe it made some of us tired, but its a nice experience, isn't it ?

Finally everything has been settled down, and we just followed the planning to run the trip. The bungalow on Maxwell Hill is quite okay and the price is reasonable too. The weather was so so so cold when it was raining. Luckily during the trip, it wasn't rain the whole 3 days. Haha. We enjoyed the trip and did the things we should too, caught the insects. No one was serious at the first day, most of us wanna enjoyed the trip and had fun only. People changed to be serious during the 2nd night, where we started to catch the insects. Me and another group is lucky enough, I caught 2 big beetles, 1 for my group and 1 for the other group. This show how generous my personality is. Hahaha.

Nothing much to write ad. What I can say is, I enjoy this trip with my friends, I will remember this trip for my whole life, I love you all, I love L6B3. =)












I love this photo the most. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小时候

乱七八糟的心情

26th September 2015