2008 October 24 Friday

"I'm not going to school tomorrow..."
Said by yam lou-Khang Chern
Have to wake up very very early in the morning because DUTY AGAIN !!!
Late to the duty, as the result many student din sign at the file after they take the key
So maybe will kena scold by Chairman-Gerald Wu or Assistant Head-Oo Wei Sern(so scare)

Doing nothing in the class after duty
Play a set of Carrom with my classmates which are not important so din say their name(paiseh)
Before the set end, Ting Feng only come to school(at 7.33am...late to school)
Ting Feng and I go to Monitor Booksales after Eric come to my class and ask us to go to Hall (actually ask by our Mr. Yeap Hock Chai again)
Only a few people there
Quite quiet(don confuse of these 2 words)
After a while
Ladies and Gentleman Here He Is !!! Assistant Head-Oo Wei Sern !!!
There is no more quiet after he come
Walao the whole Booksales class is so noisy
Because many of his friends follow him to Booksales(although just monitors allow to enter only)
All of them playing UNO which use as Poker
Haiz disappointed















*Wei Sern...Yam Lou

Starting code all the books that bring by our customers
I'm the one who code the most books today
Yeah !!! I'm the Champion !!!















*someone is seeing at me while i'm working

Ting Feng feel very boring in Booksales so i lend him my handphone to play for a while
Quite regret after lending him
My phone now cant function well already
All the button "short" liao
And all of my phone messages also read by Ting Feng (walao no manners)

Go to find my school dear principal, Mr. Chuah Yau Chou
To give the certificate of the Form 5 and Upper 6 monitors
I just said
"Good morning headmaster, can you sign these certificat........"
"Ask your teacher advisor bring it to me !!!"
Walao the principal so...erm...ntg to say about him
Totally angry after he said like this
Din say thank you and just straight go out of his office
Hahaha

Suddenly got many customers in Booksales so help them to serve the customers
The customer i like:
Din ask anything and just buy the books with large quantity
The customer i dislike:
Keep asking about the books or want to know how we run the Booksales(paiseh confidential)
After asking just buy some cheap cheap eh books

Go back home at 1.45pm after closing the stall
Walao i'm the last person
Sienzzz















*take this pic with Ting Feng because...Hehe



Haiz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

小时候

乱七八糟的心情

26th September 2015